What is M-Think?
M-Think helps organisations share and find relevant information about people with multiple and complex needs who use their services. Accessing the database is a quick and safe process done via designated members of staff within your service.
What information is stored?
- basic information about a person and how their needs can be met
- a support plan or action plan
- details of the support services the person accesses.
How can I sign up to M-Think?
If you think a staff member of your organisation would benefit from accessing M-Think you can contact us at ICM@shelter.org.uk or give us a call on 0344 515 1594.
To access M-Think, users must sign our Staff Agreement, which is an Information Sharing Protocol (ISP). This outlines our processes for:
- accessing M-Think
- use and sharing of information
- data security
- consent processes and clients’ rights
- dealing with breaches of the agreement